Time with family always seems to short when you don't live near them anymore. Our thanksgiving was filled with fun, lots of laughing, and of course lots of food! Laily had so much fun with her Coco and Grumpy and still talks about them daily. It is neat to see, at even such a young age, how much she can love and miss someone. I love seeing her grow and develop as a little girl. Now we are all getting excited to "Fwwwyyy to geowga!!!!" (in Laily language)

Laily loved the hat and dress my mom made her for next summer

We even got some time to play at the playground.

Hanging out after a good meal.

"Daddy, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your slippers"

2 comments:
Laily is beautiful! And looks so grown. Time goes so quickly doesn't it? Would you have thought we would be at this place 8 years ago? It's hard to believe.
oh my word! she is SUCH a cutie! so when are you gonna "fwwwyyy to geowga"? and what are yalls plans?
Post a Comment