Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Fun

Since we have moved, we have barely had time for any fun. Between starting a ministry and settling into our new house we have been very busy. But this past weekend we found a little time to relax and enjoy friends, family and the fall fun here in Omaha.



Laily loved the hayride and looking at all the bright orange pumkins in the patch. (You should also notice how she is sporting her Bulldawg pride with her Georgia t-shirt...we had fun later that day cheering GA on to beat Florida!!! Go Dawgs!!!)




Our family fall photo


The girls having fun on the Hayride (Me, Laily, and my nursing school friend Sarah)



5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yes, I love it!! The Eldridge blog! The fall pics are so cute...Laily is a doll. Your house looks great. Love all the family pics.

Keep 'em coming!!

(it can be annoying to try and maintain two internet lives i.e. blog and Facebook...but this one is so good for the family to keep up with you)

P.S. You're getting ready for your first Thanksgiving in your new home...with your new family. How exciting!

Katie said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Glad to hear y'all are doing well. We love sharing life with David and Misty, but wish we could see y'all more.

Anonymous said...

hi shireen! your blog is too cute and you guys look so happy. congratulations on your baby girl. isn't it so fun having kids?! we have two boys now and are loving it! josiah is 3 and benjamin is 10 months. just wanted to say hi!
love,
kristin

AnnieBlogs said...

Do you know how happy this makes me?!?!

Boggsy said...

Glad you've joined the blog nation! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys! Blessings. Tell Micah I said hello!