Today was a wonderful reminder to us that Laily truly belongs to the Lord. As Pastor Dave Collins prayed for her, I felt a little weight lift off of me. I think there are too many days where Micah and I (mostly me) feel like we have to get it perfect. Is she eating enough? Why is she not sleeping? She is sleeping so long...something must be wrong? Is she on track developmentally? What percentile is she in? Why does her poop look like that? Did you sterilize the toy in her mouth that just came from Kofi's mouth? The questions go on and on. So needless to say, I was at peace today remembering that she is in God's hands and we are just to do our best, seek the Lord, and pray for wisdom as we parent her.
Even though we didn't have our close friends and family to surround her today, we were blessed by some of our new friends and pastors at Trinity. Slowly we are working to make this place our home.
ready to be dedicated
Laily loved Pastor Dave



1 comment:
I mean, is that first picture for real? She is a BABY DOLL!!!!!
Thanks for sharing this day.
Post a Comment