We are so thankful for our family and that they are willing to come all the way to Omaha to visit. Micah and I are totally okay with the fact that they really come to see Laily because we get to enjoy a little time away as a couple. This Thanksgiving was so much fun and a little challenging cooking the whole meal in my little kitchen, but we had a blast!! We experienced our first cold and snowy winter day (one of many I am sure) the day before Thanksgiving. It was so beautiful, but really cold for us Southerners.
Here are some pictures from the weeks events and a few things we are all thankful for.
We are thankful for Grandparents (GeeGee & Grumpy)...
We are thankful for 70 degree sunny days in November...
We are thankful for 30 degree snowy days in November...


We are thankful for mothers who are seasoned Thanksgiving meal chefs...

We are thankful for good food and family...



3 comments:
How fun! Shireen, the house looks great inside. And I love the snow pics and the backyard...you guys are such Mid-westeners!! :)
I cannot believe she is big enough to be sitting in that highchair already. Maggie Beth turns 1 today. How did that happen? In 3 months I'll be doing this all over again though.
Your daughter rocks...pure and simple. By the way, we need some Eldridge time soon!
Post a Comment