Christmas with a baby was so much fun. Laily is at a great age and loved opening gifts...well, really just loved all the paper and the fun sounds it made. We had a great time with friends and family. We were looking forward to this trip for so long and it totally went by too fast and was too short. Here are just a few picture highlights of our fun-filled Christmas.
I think she liked the book we gave her?

Micah and Clay spending quality time together
The girls...hanging out
Having fun with her cousins
Christmas morning...before the madness.
Opening gifts with Coco, Grumpy, and Aunt Sheila
Laily loves her Grumpy

"That was fun. Let's do it again tomorrow!"

7 comments:
Shireen! She is so beautiful! Glad parenthood is being good to you!
So cute! I'm glad y'all had such a good Christmas.
shireen, i just found your blog! laily is just beautiful. her smile is precious!! i'm glad y'all have a good time with your families over christmas.
I love all these pictures! So fun. Glad you guys had a fun first Christmas with baby. It gets me excited!!!!
Just found your blog - and loved all of the pictures. The baby is darling and what a joy to have her celebrate Christmas! We had so much fun with Ann and Brent's baby Elijah! Toys under the tree again!
Be blessed. And read my blog sometime. I may be old, but I'm down with the blog thing now! HA!
Laily is so beautful!!
When are you going to post again?
I love that you read mine and leave comments. Thanks! At least I have two readers now!
Post a Comment