So it is supposed to snow at least 4 inches in the next two days. I don't know how much more of this I can stand. I check the weather channel website like 5 times a day to see if things have changed only to see today that it is 60s in the Atlanta area and 70s in Dublin...so not fair. Omaha is 30 but feels like 15. Everyone keeps telling me that it will only get better from here, but I have yet to feel that!
So I guess Laily and I are stuck inside today to play and clean. If anyone has any suggestions to help me keep my sanity when we are cooped up inside on snow days please feel free to pass them along.
For all our friends and family in warmer climates...enjoy your warm February days!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Duh...online shopping, Shireen! (just kidding...Micah would probably not appreciate that)
Do you have a fireplace? It seems like fun to sit in front of a fire all day with marshmallows. Ummm...updating your blog with new fun pictures of your family? Try a new recipe?
Two words...Baby Einstein. (Note the difference in KK's suggestions pre-child and mine post-child).
you could email me your mailing address..I need it for a little event I'm planning for this summer
Yay! You're blogging again!
I have to agree with Katie. Baby Einstein or Sesame Street.
Actually, mine love the bathtub. That can be a good half hour diversion. As for the other 7.5 hours before Micah gets home....naptime and food work well too.
Actually, you should just have another child! They entertain each other pretty well. (I'm laughing as I type)
Sweet Shireen,
So I only know how to play with babies past there due date, but I will say that I stinkin' miss you like crazy. I don't know how you handle that crazy cold weather... you and I complain the most about it in Atlanta every year!!!! I guess you are a cold weather pro by now! I love ya! hope to chat soon! Melanie
I hope there is snow when we get there in March!!!
Post a Comment