This has been some winter. We have endured snowstorms, extremely cold weather (-27 with windchill), and Laily getting sick once a month so far in 2008. Here are just a few pictures from her sickness. She looks so pathetic.


I have to say that having a sick child is so not fun and we are looking forward to spring!

5 comments:
I have to say that even sick she's still one of the cutest babies ever. Glad to see a new update!
Awww...Punkin'!!! That last picture is pitiful...pitiful and precious. They look so sweet when they're sick, but I'm sure it's no fun. Here's hoping the Spring will be better!
Cutie patootie.....even sick. The one in the middle with the towel on her head.....adorable! Love you guys! miss yall! Boo says...'come soon micah uncle and shireen aunty, and even you can bring Laily too'.
Having a sick baby is sad. Maybe spring will hurry to you and she will perk up. So sad.
Good to hear from you. Laily is as beautiful as she can be. Playing outside has really been fun for us. I hope it warms up and you can enjoy it too.
Post a Comment