Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our first family easter

Snowing on easter?? Something just didn't feel right about walking into church this morning with snow flurries blowing in the 20mph gusts of wind. It really was hard to believe we are in the beginings of spring. Despite the weather, we did our best to dress for spring (as did everyone else at church today) in hopes that it will come soon.

At least we tried to create spring inside the building.

Trying to get a good easter picture.


We went out for lunch after church and Laily's face enjoyed a jar of Gerber lasagna.



Trying for a good spring pic on the bench...Laily was more interested in watching Kofi than posing.

4 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

I'm so sorry it was such a snowy Easter. Last year was like that here too! Maybe next year's Easter will be later and warmer for you guys. Laily looks really cute though!

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

Looks like that baby is feeling better. She is seriously one of the cutest girls I have ever seen.

AtlantaMama said...

Oh... cute Easter pics!! She's really growing FAST. (our too)

Where are yall now... I saw Omaha on your blog listing. I'd love to catch up.

BLESSINGS!!

KateVonGlahn said...

Okay, time for a new post.