Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day at the park

Here are some pictures from our first outing to the park.

She enjoyed discovering the sand

But she never got too comfortable. We are discovering she is pretty dainty.

Some of her friends came to join us.

This bouncy ride was fun!

The slide however was questionable.

We both enjoyed the swing!

6 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

I love it! Rae would not walk on grass for a long while without shoes. She hated the way it felt on her feet. Too funny. Glad the weather is improving and y'all are not housebound anymore.

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Oh my heavens, I want a little girl!!! I wouldn't know dainty if it smacked me in the head. She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

Kristi said...

Love, love, love the picture of her feet. SO cute!!!

Melissa said...

So sweet... those feet really are precious!
Sam throws himself down the slide head first (the opposite of dainty) but we have yet to introduce him to the sandbox... yall are brave!

Hallett Fam said...

Laily is just so sweet--I just love her. I can't believe that the only time I have seen her was when she was like a month old--we HAVE to get the girls together soon!!! I hope you are doing well--we need to catch up soon! :)

Hallett Fam said...

When is Laily's birthday? I can't remember. Can you email me and tell me? annmariehallett@yahoo.com