Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Laily" Ali?

The other day, Laily fell and bumped her eye on the corner of a basket. We knew immediately that she would probably get a black eye, so we iced it down. I wish I could say she handled it like a champ, but to be honest, she handled it more like a flower. However, it made for some cute pics...





3 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww...Punkin! Those first two pictures are pitiful...but she looks tough in the last one. Atta' girl, Laily...your first war wound!

KateVonGlahn said...

I'm so sorry that y'all had to go through that. Laily was probably fine. David cut his eye one time and had to have stitches right up there next to his eyebrow. I was much more traumatized than he was!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you know..but from working with kids i do this when they get hurt and it will bruse. get some vinegar on a napkin and hold it up to the boo-bo! SO sad that happened!!!! it's supposed to help it not to bruise