Thursday, June 26, 2008

So close...

to winning the College World Series that is. Our Dawgs were so close! But in the end the other bulldogs pulled it out. We have to say that it was a fun ride while it lasted. Micah and I enjoyed a Saturday afternoon game against Stanford...nice weather...fresh squeezed lemonade...and cheering along with other Georgia fans...a great day! It was fun for these two weeks to see so many GA fans around town and to be able to go and support the team to the finals. It's great to be a Georgia Bulldawg!



5 comments:

Kristi said...

So fun! Love the picture of you two. Your top is super cute!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh...I just saw your parents' blog. How cute are they!!! "Still married after 30 years..." That's awesome. The videos of Laily were great too. That's the first time I've ever gotten to see her in action.

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Wow, I just checked out your parents' blog, too, and I am so impressed. Videos and everything! It was definitely fun to hear Laily babbling and see her walking. Sooo cute!!

KateVonGlahn said...

So glad you got to have a day out with your husband! What fun...

Tammy Ma said...

hey micah and shireen! Loved looking at the blog, all the pics of Laily, yall are having so much fun!! She is awesome! When can I meet her in person?