Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catching up...again.

This is the result of finally recovering our memory card that had months worth of pictures on it. I know it was my laziness of not just downloading the pictures in the first place. This has lead to some sort of camera/card/computer malfunction and this long blog of pictures to catch all of our many followers up on or lives. So here you go.


I will do my best to keep our blog up to date next month...as long as my camera doesn't act up again.

6 comments:

Tammy Ma said...

love it!! Laily has GROWN so much! What fun!! How old is she now? She is a cutie! You guys look great! Don't get too comfortable in the Mid-West though........

Kristi said...

Laily is such a grown up girl!! I love the second picture down of you three. Beautiful! Did Micah do a wedding?

Micah and Shireen said...

Tammy, it is fun! Laily is 17months now and doesn't stop talking. And don't worry, we are not comfortable just yet...

Kristi, thanks! It is rare to get a threesome picture that is decent of all of us. And Micah did perform his first wedding this fall. He did a great job!

steve and randel hambrick said...

ok, so no excuses for next month. we expect blogs!! :)

KateVonGlahn said...

I love all of the pictures. Thanks for catching us up!

Lisa Elaine said...

I just figured out this whole blog thing... and I love seeing the pictures of Laily! Tell Micah I said hi (and how much I know he misses Freshley 2007)and I hope you guys are doing well!Congratulations!